Frequently Asked Questions
After Sales service
Does LENOIR repair equipment manufactured by their competitors?
Our extensive knowledge of magnetism allows us to repair lifting electromagnets by competing brands.
We also repair the overband electromagnets and purification chambers manufactured by our colleagues.
For any other equipment, specify the brand and the model on the "Contacts".
I would like an intervention at my worksite. Who should I contact?
For the commissioning of new equipment, to carry out an assessment of your functioning equipment or to schedule a repair, please contact our AS Manager at email@example.com
Where can I find spare parts for my equipment?
If you want to buy emergency spare parts or schedule a maintenance appointment, ask for an estimate at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the serial number of the equipment or, even better, attaching a photo of the ID plate.
Some examples of the equipment that we keep in stock for the products manufactured most often:
- Bearings (including INA and SKF),
- Rossi, SEW and Leroy Somer gear motors and motors
- Vulcanized endless or seamer rubber belts.
- Permanent ferrite or N40 neodymium magnets for magnetic bars and eddy current separator.
- Epoxy fiberglass ring
- Telemechanical XSA-V rotation controller
- Class H anodized coil belt
Still haven't found what you need? Ask us!