Frequently Asked Questions
Sales & installation
Does LENOIR sell outside of France?
Raoul LENOIR sells about 40% of its production outside of France.
Benelux, Europe, South America and North America, Russia, Asia and, certainly, North Africa - we have developed equipment and delivered thousands of products around the world.
Contact our Export Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will meet you there, wherever you are.
Is the lifting magnet reliable and safe?
The answer is: definitely, yes.
For a novice, the view of a 60-ton load supported by an electromagnet can be scary. Beyond the fact that, every day, thousands of tons are handled with electromagnets throughout the world - which appears to be the most convincing proof of the effectiveness of this type of equipment - we would add the following arguments:
- electromagnets have a much lower and slower mechanical wear compared to grippers and slings.
- the magnetism between the magnet and the steel load is so strong that we could compare it to a weld.
- there are standards in force that impose safety factors depending on whether permanent or electromagnets are used.
- even in the case of power failure, the electromagnets are instantly powered by batteries.
- in order to avoid any human error, the regulatory ergonomics of a demagnetization command require validating the release of the load with two voluntary actions by simultaneously pressing 2 buttons located far from each other.
Please note: It is necessary to regularly maintain and monitor the equipment and use it only for the operations it was designed for.
I have a bulk product for sorting or purification. How do I know what can be extracted?
If you have doubts about whether it is possible to extract steel and aluminium, in the form of large blocks or fine particles, contact your technical sales department. They have the experience required to answer your questions and, if necessary, we can perform tests in our laboratory. We have a fleet of machines with various magnetism based technology.
The equipment was not delivered on time: when will it be delivered?
Just like any equipment manufacturer, we can encounter supply problems that could delay the delivery of your equipment. If the equipment is not delivered by the date specified on your order confirmation, you can find out the new delivery date by contacting our Sales Manager at email@example.com.
How to get an estimate for LENOIR equipment?
To find out the price and the delivery time of our equipment, please contact our sales network. Look under "Our network" to get the contact details of your technical sales department. In addition to the price, they will also recommend you the equipment that matches your needs. You will decide whether an appointment is required.
We will do our best to understand your business and to offer you what you really need.